Prepare to take the exam and learn what happens after obtaining your certification
Related ReadingThe following publications are available to help you prepare for the RIMS-CRMP examination.
University Prep Courses*
USC Marshall Executive Education
RIMS-CRMP Prep Workshop | In-Person | August 6-7, 2020 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Start your RIMS-CRMP journey today at USC Marshall Executive Education and join us at this prep workshop to:
- Review the five core competencies of a risk professional
- Prepare with case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner
- Gain strategies for studying and test taking
- Learn how to utilize testing centers
Singapore Management University Academy Enterprise Risk Management Program
RIMS-CRMP Prep Workshop | In-Person
The SMU Academy Enterprise Risk Management Program is designed and developed by established industry subject matter experts, practitioners of governance, risk management and compliance. This program is aligned to global best practices and the RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional (RIMS-CRMP) program and also provides a road map for participants to progress in their career paths through the RIMS-CRMP certification route. The SMU Enterprise Risk Management program is application focused and the curriculum is supplemented with real Asian case studies.
Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
Nanyang Enterprise Risk Management | In-Person
Nanyang Enterprise Risk Management (Nanyang ERM) is an intensive program, designed to help executives deepen their knowledge and skills in ERM concepts, processes, tools and frameworks. The program enables management and executives to adopt a holistic view of risk exposure and improve the alignment between strategy, risk and performance of an organization.
University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies
RIMS-CRMP Examination Preparation Course | Online
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Apply techniques to analyze the business model of an organization, including information gathering and using tools and techniques to evaluate that information.
- Develop an organization risk strategy and create corresponding plans for implementation, governance, and performance measurement.
- Apply enterprise risk management methodology to analyze, create, and implement risk process.
- Understand and develop ongoing protocols for ensuring effective organizational risk management.
- Utilize effective communication strategies around assessing and managing risk within an organization.
*Taking a workshop or preparation course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP examination. Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score on the RIMS-CRMP exam.
Promote Your CertificationYou’ve earned your RIMS-CRMP certification. Now what? Time to tell people about it. Earning your certification is an excellent way to market yourself. Learn some ways to promote your RIMS-CRMP certification.