NEW YORK (October 15, 2015) – As part of its efforts to strengthen and support its international network of risk professionals, RIMS, the risk management society™, has announced the agenda for the first-ever RIMS Risk Forum Middle East on 7 – 8 December in Dubai.
The two-day educational and networking conference will provide attendees with an update on the Middle East’s insurance market and will explore practical solutions to help practitioners advance their organization’s risk management strategies. Educational sessions will include:
• Connecting Risk Management to Strategy
• Show the Value of a Transition to ERM
• Cyber Risk: Turning Vulnerability into Advantage
• Assessing Corporate Risk Management in MENA
• Operational Risk Scenarios in the Financial Industry
• Conducting Business with an Eye on Political Instability
• Building an Iron-Clad Business Continuity Plan
“New and lucrative business opportunities in the Middle East have forced organizations in the region – as well as those entering the region – to bolster their risk management programs,” said RIMS President Rick Roberts. “RIMS greatest asset is its expansive network of risk professionals who routinely share their unique perspective and experience. We’re excited to introduce RIMS to the Middle East and look forward to learning from the region’s already outstanding practitioners.”
For more information or to register for RIMS Risk Forum Middle East, visit www.RIMS.org/Dubai2015. Early registration at a reduced rate is available until 30 October.